Top 3 Garden Tool Bags Available on Amazon!
Nothing is more tiring than going back and forth between your home and garden each time you forget a particular garden tool. A garden tool bag will make things much easier for you. It will help you conveniently bring everything you need wherever you go and is a great way to organize your tools.
The best garden tool bag is the Housolution Gardening Tote Bag. It’s one of the biggest, most spacious bags available and sturdy to boot. A garden tool bag that lets you bring everything you need, plus more, is always a great option.
This article will examine five of the best garden tool bags on the market. I will talk about how each of them is unique and what they bring to the table in terms of organization, durability, and functionality. Let’s start!
Best Overall: Housolution Gardening Tote Bag
This gardening tote bag is bigger than most gardening bags, with the largest, most spacious variant measuring 14 x 10.9 x 9.4 inches (35.56 x 27.68 x 23.88 cm) (L x W x H). It is water-resistant, dust-resistant, and long-lasting. It is great for seasoned gardeners who have already built quite a collection of gardening paraphernalia. This bag has lots of pockets for storing smaller items or keeping essential tools on hand.
You can choose from these colors:
- Dark Green
- Gray & Black
- Can hold lots of tools: This bag can carry up to 22 pounds (9.98 kg) of gardening tools, accessories, and your personal belongings.
- Durable: It is made of high-quality 600D polyester (Terylene) fiber, which makes it sturdy and dirt-resistant. It also has a PVC coating, making it water-resistant and ideal for most gardening scenarios.
- Offers size options: The Housolution Gardening Tote Bag comes in 2 sizes (L x W x H) 12 x 9 x 7.5 inch (30.48 x 22.86 x 19.05 cm) and 14 x 10.9 x 9.4 inch (35.56 x 27.69 x 23.88 cm).
- Saggy bottom: Probably due to its considerable size, the bottom part of the bag may sag when you lift it, especially when it is heavy with tools. An easy solution is to fit a layer of cardboard to the bag’s bottom so it won’t sag.
- Tends to become too heavy: Blame it on the bag’s 22-pound (9.98 kg) capacity. You can load it with as many tools as you need, eventually making it too heavy for comfort. Watch what you place in the bag so it won’t be too difficult to carry around.
Best for Beginners: Scuddles Garden Tools Set
The Scuddles Garden Tool Set won’t make you compromise style for functionality. This tote bag is polyester and boasts inner and outer pockets. It comes in different colors with matching gardening gloves:
- Dark Green
- Comes with a set of basic gardening tools: Your Scuddles bag comes with a set of tools made of high-quality wood and anti-rust coated steel including a spade, shovel, hand trowel and rake, weeder, cultivator, digging fork, and more. These tools are built to last, just like your Scuddles garden tool bag.
- Has lots of pockets: You will have plenty of space inside and outside the bag for your garden tools and personal items. You can slide your phone into the spacious back pocket while your garden tools take the spotlight in the front pockets.
- It’s lightweight: It weighs only 1.12 ounces (31.75 g), minus the tools and gloves. It measures 5 x 7 x 10 inches (12.7 x 17.78 x 25.4 cm) (L x W x H).
- It’s on the small side: The Scuddles bag measures 5 x 7 x 10 inches (12.7 x 17.78 x 25.4 cm) (L x W x H). It’s small compared to other gardening bags, but it’s a great option for beginners still feeling their way around gardening tools and accessories.
- It’s a hand-carry: Most beginners prefer sling bags or bags that give you a hand-carry and shoulder strap option. You would need both hands to be free to do various gardening tasks, and holding on to this bag might prove challenging (or a nuisance).
Most Organized: Bucket Boss Gatemouth Tool Tote
It’s probably the best-looking garden tool bag out there. I love the unique handle and how everything looks neat and well thought out. It comes in only 1 color—brown—and one size—12 x 10 x 11 inches (30.48 x 25.4 x 27.94 cm) (L x W x H).
- Durable and water-resistant: The bag is made of 600D polyester. Its walls are lined with foam, so they are firm and able to keep their shape. It has a load capacity of 11 liters (2.91 oz), which the steel handle can easily support. The padded foam grip on the handle is a thoughtful addition to make the bag easier to carry around.
- Gadgets galore: It has 12 tool loops and 8 pockets for storing tools, accessories, and knick-knacks of all sizes. It also has an expandable mesh pocket on both sides. Plus, it has a metal tape measure clip, an innovative feature.
- It’s weighty: The bag alone weighs 2.65 pounds (1.2 kg). So if you’re someone who doesn’t like carrying a heavy bag around while you tend to your plants, this might not be the bag for you.
- No choices: It comes in only 1 color and 1 size, so it’s not the best option in terms of variety.
Most Practical: Apollo Bucket Garden Tool Organizer
What’s unique about the Apollo Bucket Garden Tool Organizer is its apron-style usage. Wrap the adjustable straps around any 5-gallon (18.93 liters) bucket, or wear it around your waist, and you have a clever garden tool bag that lets you work and move around your garden easily. You can choose between a green-trimmed or pink-trimmed black apron-style bag.
- Built to last: It is made of 600D polyester, a material known to be resistant to tearing. The inner part of the bag has a PVC lining to make it extra durable.
- Pocket options: It is equipped with pockets of different sizes. There are narrow, deep, wide, and shallow pockets to accommodate all kinds of oddly-shaped tools and garden accessories. There is even a velcro-sealed pocket that you can use to keep your cell phone safe while you tend to your plants.
- No bucket: Apollo Bucket Garden Tool Organizer doesn’t come with a bucket. You have to supply the 5-gallon (18.93 liters) bucket for this product. There are probably a few empty ones lying around your shed, but it would’ve been more convenient if they threw in the bucket with the apron organizer, so it’s ready to use.
- May slip: The apron bag weighs only 15.2 ounces (430.91 g). If weighed down with a 5-gallon (18.93 liters) bucket and some heavy tools, the Apollo Bucket Garden Tool Organizer may sometimes start slipping from your waist. Be ready to tighten the straps every now and then, especially when the bucket is loaded with tools.
Most Clutter-Free: Custom Leathercraft 16-Pocket Tool Bag
If there is a garden bag that you can count on to store all your extra tools effectively, your best bet is the Custom Leathercraft 16-Pocket Tool Bag. It has 8 pockets inside and 8 pockets outside, all of which can handle tools of different sizes and shapes. Its distinctive feature is its interior, which is divided into 3 sections—a narrower center pocket flanked by 2 wider side pockets. The bag measures 16 x 9 x 9 inches (40.64 x 22.86 x 22.86 cm) (L x W x H).
- Useful center tray: The center pocket is equipped with a plastic tray, which has multiple compartments to house small items that might easily get lost, like plant clips, zip ties, or twine.
- Can be carried two ways: It has a padded shoulder strap for days when you want to go hands-free and padded carry handles for days when you want to keep all your tools well within your sight and reach.
- Has a zippered pocket: This can be used for keeping valuables, such as your cell phone, cards, or cash.
- May become floppy: When you remove the plastic tray from the center pocket, the walls tend to collapse. This may be bothersome since the floppy walls might get in the way of accessibility to some tools.
- May end up being heavy: The bag alone weighs 1.9 pounds (0.87 kg). Add tools and personal belongings, and you may end up lugging around more than you bargained for. Be mindful of which tools you’ll need to bring each time you head out to your garden.
A gardening bag ensures you have everything you need in one space, so you can just grab it and go. Make sure your bag is tailor-fitted to your needs. After all, there really is no best gardening tool bag.
If you’re someone with lots of gardening accessories and tools, then maybe a bag with plenty of pockets will be best. If you’re the type who prefers coordinated outfits and accessories, then a bag with plenty of color options would be nice. It all depends on how a particular bag can address your needs.